Just some random thoughts for today:
1) Watch how the media comes out to attack Barry Bonds for the grand jury charge of perjury…then compare it to the media’s response when the perjurer was named Bill Clinton.
2) Look, I am as mad as anyone for the poor performance of the Nebraska Cornhusker defense, but expressing those feelings with death threats makes us look like Miami Hurricane fans. I hope whomever called Coach Cosgrove with those threats is locked up and the key thrown away.
3) If Hilary is the "smartest woman in the world", how come she is doing blatantly stupid things in this campaign? She’s doing a wonderful job of attempting to flub her once almost-guaranteed nomination.
4) I may have to eat crow on my Huckabee comment. It looks like Thompson doesn’t know how to shift out of first gear so their places might get reversed. It also doesn’t hurt Huckabee to be endorsed by internet icon Chuck Norris.
5) More MMOs need to go to Hellgate: London or Guild Wars schemes. ie, play for free but if you want better goodies, fork the dough per month. On that note, NCSoft really needs to come up with something similar to SOE’s Station Pass system.
6) Two thirds of my costume for Weekend in Rokugan has arrived. The last piece, though, concerns me as it is coming from China. Who knows what toxic chemicals are involved in its manufacture?